Don’t too worried for Chlamydia
Is Chlamydia Curable? After you know about some kinds of sexually transferred diseases, I believe that you are afraid and scared if you are infected by those diseases.
Most of you will become so carefully in choosing a partner, in doing a sexual activity and making a big border for changing a partner frequently. And some of you maybe want to know whether is chlamydia curable or not.
The causes of Chlamydia
Here, we are going to discuss about chlamydia. Chlamydia is a sexually transferred disease caused by chlamydia trachomatis bacterium. It is usually happened because of the bacterium transferred by doing some sexual contacts, such as: anal, vaginal and oral.
Then, it is very dangerous because this bacterium not only affects to genital organ, but it also affects to our eyes and throat. Chlamydia not only infects to a woman, it can infects to a man too. But it is more frequently happened to a woman. The baby can be infected this sexual disease if a mother suffered chlamydia.
Read Also: How Many Stds Are There
The risks of Chlamydia
People who suffered chlamydia will get a lot of risk and any other syndrome. The chlamydia trachomatis bacterium can spreads to our genital organ.
It can cause the infection of uterus and pelvic inflammation. If we do not treat it as soon as possible, this bacterium will spread and cause the swelling of prostate in man’s genital organ. Moreover, it can cause an infection to your anal, eyes and any other organ. And only for the information, this sexual disease can reduce your fertility.
Tips of treating chlamydia
Most of people are so worried if they are infected chlamydia. But, they will feel more worried if there is no treatment for this kind of disease. Chlamydia is a curable disease. We can take care and treat chlamydia through some tips below.
- First, it is better to keep your body clean. You have to take a shower regularly and wash the genital area. It is really important to clean your rectum regularly with soap and it is a must to clean your vaginal and penis after doing a sexual activity. Then, don’t forget to brush teeth regularly so it can reduce the risk of bacterium transferred when you do oral sexually contact. Keep the body clean is helping to avoid the bacterium development.
- Second, being a loyal partner is also important. If you only do sexual contacts with your partner, it may reduce the percentage risk of this infection. Then, if you always change a partner for having sex frequently, it can spread the risk of chlamydia.
- Third, putting on a condom when you have some partners for having sex. It can keep your genital organ from this bacterium which can cause sexually disease.
- Fourth, it is better to pay attention to yourself. By understanding your own belonging, it will help you to avoid the risk of sexually disease.
- You have to be careful and pay attention if there is any discharge appeared to your body. The small symptoms might be a big sign of infected this disease. Then, it is good to have a medical test for knowing about your condition. It is better to go to the doctor to get treatment as soon as possible.
Read Also: List of STDs You Should Know
Finally, chlamydia can be treated and cured by taking antibiotics. Someone can be recovered from chlamydia around 2 weeks with consuming an antibiotic. And, if people ask is chlamydia curable?, then you may answer ‘yes’, but with some kinds of treatments.