Healthy Snacks For Weight Loss, Snacking is one of the biggest challenges you face when trying to lose weight.
And I don’t need to tell you why. Most snacks are just plain bad for you, and cravings don’t make things any easier.
But healthy snacking is possible. In fact, it’s even possible to choose snacks that will help you burn more fat and lose more weight. It’s all about your metabolism, after all, and some snacks will give you a major boost.
Here are my top 10 picks for healthy, fat-burning snacks. If weight loss is your goal, then these are the snacks for you!
Top 10 Healthy Snacks for Weight Loss
1. Fat-Free Greek Yogurt – It’s packed full of protein that will keep you feeling full longer and help you burn more calories. Top it with a bit of metabolism-boosting honey and these nutritional Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds, and you have the perfect weight loss snacking option.
Related Article: Stress & Anxiety Relief
2. Baby Carrots and Hummus – It’s the perfect crunchy combo. Hummus is low in bad fat and high in healthy protein and fiber, both of which will satisfy your cravings. Add to this the nutritionally dense carrots, and you can say goodbye to the potato chips once and for all.
3. Weight Loss Smoothie – Here’s the perfect recipe for a healthy, weight loss smoothie, which will fill you up when you need it most. Use 1 scoop of Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion chocolate flavor protein mix, 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, some ice, and a banana. For a superfood vitamin boost, add a scoop of NOW Spirulina Powder.
4. Apple & Low-Fat Cheese – A little cheese won’t kill your weight loss efforts, and if you go for the low-fat option, you’re doing even better! This is one of the most satisfying weight loss snacks you can find.
5. Cottage Cheese – While on the topic of cheese, why not give low-fat cottage cheese a try? Bodybuilders swear by this snacking option, for building muscle and maintaining a healthy weight.
6. Nuts – Nuts may appear fattening according to their nutritional labels, but believe it or not, the healthy fats found in nuts will actually speed up your metabolism and help redistribute fat away from your midsection. My favorite snack is these NOW Almonds.
7. Protein Bars – You heard me right. There are actually some really healthy, nutritional protein and energy bars on the market that can satisfy your hunger needs. Give these Vega Whole Food Energy Bars a try – they’re my top pick!
8. Fat-Busting Arugula Salad – Here’s another quick and easy weight loss recipe. Make yourself a tasty, nutritional salad using fresh arugula (organic is best) drizzled with some balsamic vinegar and Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil. Both coconut oil and vinegar have been shown to help your body burn more calories!
9. Dark Chocolate – You can’t do this one too often, but if you go with 70% or higher, the antioxidant content is actually beneficial to your weight loss needs. Remember, it’s okay to treat yourself once in a while! And this is the best option when it comes to treats.
10. Matcha Green Tea – You may not consider tea a snack, but when your cravings are at their worse, tea can actually meet your hunger needs. Green tea, like this Magic Matcha Green Tea, is especially effective at suppressing your appetite and boosting your metabolism at the same time!